Dental Membership at only £13.00 per month*
At Belwell Dental we have introduced our own dental membership plan to reward our regular patients. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
This includes the following annually:
- Two comprehensive dental examinations, two hygiene visits & regular bitewing X-rays.
- 10% off all general dental & cosmetic treatments (excluding implants and any promotional offers).
- Membership to the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination.
- A check for signs of oral cancer.
- Routine X-rays.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on your oral health regime.
- 10% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 10% discount on any fillings.
- 10% discount on many other treatments (excluding dental implant treatment).
- 10% discount on additional hygiene care.
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme cover.
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Access to special promotions at the practice.
- Members-only open evenings.
- A warranty on any dental work carried out at the practice.
- Exclusive annual members only offers.
WHAT'S COVERED in Dental Membership?
Should you suffer a dental trauma, a dental emergency or be diagnosed with oral cancer you will be eligible to make a request for assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme. The scheme responds to such requests on a wholly discretionary basis. If your request for assistance is accepted by the scheme manager you will be eligible to receive benefit payments from the scheme in the following situations (up to the limits set by the scheme and published from time to time):
The cost of dental treatment by any dentist up to a maximum of £10,000 for any one incident of dental trauma.
The cost of:
- Emergency call-outs.
- Pain relief or emergency temporary treatment.
- A specified amount for each complete 24-hour period of hospitalisation wholly or partly under the care of a consultant who specialises in dental or maxillofacial surgery.
- A specified amount if you are diagnosed with oral cancer and this is the primary cancer site.
- You will also have 24 hour access to a worldwide dental emergency helpline.
For full terms and conditions of the policy please refer to the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme handbook below.
THE WORLDWIDE DENTAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SCHEME
The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme has been set up to offer discretionary support and assistance to Dental Membership plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma, oral cancer and/or a dental emergency.
Practice's Dental Membership Files
Click the links below to download the files
JOIN OUR PRACTICE's Dental MEMBERSHIP PLAN
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is not an insurance product and is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.